Invitation for Expression of Interest – Tennis Court Facilities
At the last Annual General Meeting held in January 2016 the Malta Tennis Federation presented its plans to develop its Tennis Centre located in Pembroke. The first phase is intended to be completed in 2016, and will include the development of six tennis courts.
The Federation is offering four courts to interested parties seeking tennis court facilities for their Tennis Coaching purposes.
The Federation will lease out individually on an annual basis four of the six courts being developed under the following conditions:
- A daily rent of Euro 45 per day per court for a 1 year term, with the lessee having the first right of refusal upon expiration of the agreement;
- The MTF reserves the right for exclusive use by giving prior notice for making use of the courts leased for an aggregate on no more than three weeks per annum [rent to be re imbursed];
- The lease consideration will be payable quarterly three months in advance;
- The courts are to be floodlit and use of floodlights will be on a cost and service charge basis in addition to the lease consideration;
- The lessee cannot lease the said court/s to third parties;
- The Federation retains the right to turn down even the most favourable offers in addition to the above lease consideration.
You are therefore being invited to indicate your interest in leasing a court by writing to the Federation.
In your expression of interest kindly indicate, your name and surname [no company or school name], the number of courts you are interested in leasing, and your acceptance of the above terms indicated as conditions.
Your letter should be signed and addressed to The Secretary General, Malta Tennis Federation, P.O. Box 50, Sliema. All letters are to be received by the Federation by no later than the 17th June 2016.